1. Over Med-High heat brown onions & grd beef for approx 7-10 minutes.
2. Drain off excess fat. Stir in flour, mix well with the beef. Break up clumps of beef.
3. Add hot milk & beef broth at the same time, stirring constantly over Medium heat for approx. 3-5 minutes or until consistancy suites you.
4. Add pepper. Add additional milk if you like it thinner.
- 1 lb lean Ground beef (I use ground Chuck)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions (Vadalia is best or sweet onion)
- 1/3 cup sifted flour
- 2 1/4 cups hot milk
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Serve over toast...enjoy
Respectfully submitted by Glenn Podhola
(A Marine from the 60's)